Move In Certified Inspection
Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays, and justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected now.
Move-In Certified™ Sellers Inspection
A Move-In Certified™ home has been pre-inspected, which means that the seller can confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety hazards. A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection informs you of any defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them. You can then take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates. Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith.
A BR Move-In Certified inspection includes all the services of the standard BR Home Inspection, a report hosted online for potential buyers to access and a yard sign which is a great marketing tool for selling your home.
Benefits to having a Move-In Certified Seller Inspection:
- The agent can recommend an InterNACHI Certerfied Professional Inspector to inspect the home before the buyer’s inspector arrives
- the seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something that is not normally done during the buyer’s inspection
- The seller and agent are alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered before other agents and potential buyers tour the home, and any issues or repairs can be resolved ahead of time, without rushing, which will help the home show better
- The seller is given an opportunity to dispute or clarify any misstatements in the report before it’s generated for distribution
- The inspection report helps the seller see his home through the eyes of an unbiased third party, thus making him more realistic about the asking price
- A Move In Certified inspection report can be used as a marketing tool to help sell the home, both at an open house and online, where the report is hosted on fetchreport.com
- Move In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers
- A Move In Certified seller inspection helps eliminate buyers remorse that sometimes occurs just after a buyer’s inspection
- A Move In Certified seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th hour renegotiations
- A Move In Certified Seller Inspection may encourage a buyer to waive his own inspection contingency
- Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they sometimes do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals problems at the last minute
- A Move In Certified inspection report provides full disclosure protection from future legal claims