BR Home Inspection
An assessment to thoroughly evaluate your new home according to the InterNACHI Standards of Practice. Includes a visual inspection of the roof, exteriors, foundation, basement, crawlspace, heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, fireplaces, attic, insulation and ventilation, interior features, doors, and windows. Your inspection includes a detailed report with pictures, a free Home Maintenance Book, and a monthly e-newsletter customized to your home.
A Home Inspection Includes:
- Gutters and downspouts
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Main water shut-off valve
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- And much more!
Pre Listing Consult
BR Home Inspection will provide you with a verbal only walk through (no written report with pictures) explaining the components and systems of your home. This service allows the seller to understand and not be surprised by the buyer home inspection revealing defects and/or repairs needed, jeopardizing the sale. A pre-listing consultation allows you to make improvements, reflect the condition in the selling price, or simply disclose any defects.
Move In Certified Inspection
A BR Move-In Certified inspection includes all the services of the standard BR Home Inspection, a report hosted online for potential buyers to access and a yard sign.
Commercial Property Inspection
Sewer Scan Inspection
A sewer scan is a video inspection of the lateral sewer line leading from the house at the foundation and connecting to the municipal or HOA tap or septic tank. A scope can reveal blockages or damage to the piping system. Available as an add-on to a home inspection or as a stand alone service.
Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
The Annual Maintenance Inspection will evaluate all major systems of the home, including plumbing, heating, electrical, HVAC, and structural. It will help keep your home in good condition and prevent it from suffering serious, long-term and expensive damage from minor issues.